Cobweb guide to starting a dating agency fijian online dating

If you have more than one premises, you will need to register all of them.

You can register using the food business registration service on GOV. If you plan to manufacture food using products of animal origin such as meat, fish, milk and dairy products and you aren’t exclusively selling the products that you make to the public, then you might need to be approved first by your local authority.

Registration applies to most types of food business, including catering businesses run from home and mobile or temporary premises, such as stalls and vans.

You should register your premises with the environmental health service at your local authority at least 28 days before opening – registration is free.

This means children can be more seriously affected by food poisoning and food allergy than some other groups of people.